Many things to be thankful for

Here are some of the things we are thankful for:

The way of kings

This month the fourth book of this series came out and we started listening to it over Audible. It was introduced to me by the DeGooyer's and has become one of my favorite book series. I like the way it presents creative ideas and teaches me writing as well as good principles.

Container and Packaging

Everyone was blessed with a gift card for the hectic time it has been to keep up with all the orders and incoming trucks. Though it was difficult, it also gave me a chance to grow in my abilities. We also have been getting new technology to help us be more effective. This has been a big relief to me because it has made my job significantly easier and more enjoyable.

The DeGooyers

Although I do not like staying with them I am grateful for the chance we had to come to Kentucky to be able to take care of Spence. Not only does it mean little rent, we also get free babysitting, more family to be around, a job, and meals. We do our best not to be reliant on them of course and plan to move out once I get my internship. They are wonderful and creative people that have helped give us a head start to our life as parents.

BYU Education week

From the messages I have heard, I have been uplifted and had my testimony strengthened. I heard one about the book of Mormon and one about our teaching children about emotions. It also reminds me of some of the great messages I got from back at devotional at BYU-Idaho. I greatly miss being there but am grateful for my life here.

Fruits Basket

One of Kiara and my favorite dates has been watching the anime Fruits Basket together. It explores the lives and emotions of the members of the zodiac family in a unique way that grabs hold of your heart. We also like to watch studio Ghibli and the anime's by Makoto Shinkai. We like to watch other movies of course but for me, these are among my favorite things to watch when we watch things on tv.

As a side note we also started potty training Spence. He's still working on it though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello from the Lillywhites!

It's a BOY!