Our 3rd year together

The 17th of April marks Kiara and my aniversary. We had to celebrate early due to her and her family taking Katia, her sister, to school at BYUI. We went to Texas roadhouse and discussed what we learned over these three years and the fun times we had at BYU-I. Kiara and her parents also got to visit some grandparents and relatives while they went off to bring Katia to BYU-I. I also started another semester while they were out. I most excited about my small business creation and world religions classes. I will be finishing school sometime near the end of next year. We played a new game called Planet. I am thinking of transferring schools. In any case here are the pictures over the past few months.
Biking along Floyds park
Traveling in the wilderness for general conference
Hot dogs are fake, instead, eat the tuna dog!

Biking to the nearby creek
To the Golf club we bike!
Traveling to drop off Katia
May day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a BOY!

Hello from the Lillywhites!

Many things to be thankful for