I'll walk with you

The highlight of this week was a 5k called Moridor run (one does not simply walk). For those who do not know we run a 5k once a month. After running I came back to walk and talk wit Kiara about all sorts of fun stuff. She told me how her and her sister used to call the light and lark clouds, good and bad fairies. When it rained the bad fairies had lost a way and were crying/leaving. In addition Kiara and I also took Spence in his grandmas wagon. We also have started several other new traditions. We have a weekly Sunday night theme such as sports or baking. In addition, we make paintings with Kiaras family each week. Kiara and I set long term goals with each other. We did several games as a couple such as Hanois tower, memory list, and phase ten. It is expected that we will go see my cousins the Schmitts this Christmas. We also looking to visit Yosemite/my mission.

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello from the Lillywhites!

It's a BOY!

Many things to be thankful for