5 on the 4th

It was wonderful to be able to have some extra time to spend with family this week and run a 5k with them. We went early in the morning to the egg lawn and started our day strong. Following that I continued working on my mini scripture case, hydro dipping controllers, and family tree projects. The coffee table has been put on hold until we can get a router to round the edges. Somehow I am doing well in my classes and have only 3 weeks left in the semester. We saw fireworks with the Bettenhausens and I tried my homemade board game on them. Kiara made incredible bundt cakes with Scott. Kiara has also been experimenting with home grown zucchini and made 2 different kinds of bread. They were great. Kiara, Sundy, and some of the Bettenhausens have been doing yoga together. Kiara is reading Sundys new book she published.
Here's some pics of our 4th of July

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello from the Lillywhites!

It's a BOY!

Many things to be thankful for