Welcome Draco Pendragon

Welcome our new Bearded Dragon Draco! 
   I did soccer with my coworkers at the egg lawn for the first time. I am amazed by my classmate Abel who has spent many hours deep into the night to help me with my project. I don't know what I would have done if I did not have his help. I have learned so much about JSnode, express, and several other programming tools from him. I also got to play Little Big Planet 2 with Jacob, Mary, and Nathan which was a ton of fun and laughter.
   Kiara and I painted, worked towards getting some bikes ready to ride, and hydro dipped two Playstation controllers. If you are a fan of anime we would highly recommend Fruits basket. We decided we are moving back to live with Kiara's parents in order to be able to move if we need to for my approaching internship. I cant wait to graduate in 2022!
  Unfortunately Spence got really sick but he seems to be doing a lot better now. He had been throwing up and had a fever over a hundred. Poor guy. 
  I am planning to finish making the coffee table and trying to read every day this month. Kiara's goal is to practice violin daily. Let us know what your goals are! Dream big y'all! Don't let your dreams be dreams. Just do it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello from the Lillywhites!

It's a BOY!

Many things to be thankful for