Finding a balance


   In the picture you see our child being quite strange
 and putting a bottle of eye drops in his mouth.
(don't worry it is securely closed)

   This week has been a sort of mix of the last ones with several birthdays and some more games. I have been taking on more and more homework making me unable to spend much time with family and other normal day to day tasks. Depending on how this next week goes I may be dropping a class. I will be trying to get more family history done on Sundays for my class as an attempt to keep up. Kiara has had it hard to keep care of Spence mostly on her own while I try to do this. Mark helped me with my electrical systems class and a a classmate has been teaching me a lot about Node JS. However, despite these trials, we have also seen many blessings with truths, joyful times, and helpful acts. We got to eat Tzatziki Mediterranean and Qdoba (Mexican) as well as bratwurst. 
 
  Today they are making meatloaf, which is my favorite. Somewhere in all this mix we will find a balance and we can have peace in knowing that God will not give us more than we can take. It is ourselves that sometimes try to take on more than we can carry. 

   Sundays lesson was on trusting in the lord and Alma and Amulek. We can learn a lot about trusting in the lord by looking at the brother of Jared building the barges and learning that God would help him overcome challenges to do the Lords will. Alma and Amulek's story taught us the importance of working together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello from the Lillywhites!

It's a BOY!

Many things to be thankful for