Christmas

Cody and I got to celebrate our first Christmas together this year!
It's kinda crazy to think that next year it won't just be the two of us.
But this year was lots of fun and we were both spoiled rotten!
 We got matching Christmas Eve PJs
 Cody was most excited about his 
socks and toothbrush from Santa
(I'm not making this up, that's what he said)
 I was excited to get an iTunes 
gift card and new socks
 This was Cody's "big" gift from me.
A blanket with pictures of us.
 Cody got me a mother wolf with her child
I love them!
I had to post this picture because 
Cody looked hilarious with his gifts
(He was wearing his new hat, sweatpants, shoes, with his blanket and 409)

We had an amazing time together for Christmas!

Comments

  1. What a special Christmas! What a special time to spend with your eternal companion! Y'all are blessed to have each other. And I'm blessed to call you both my own!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello from the Lillywhites!

It's a BOY!

Many things to be thankful for